Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Ratnasingam Kasthuriraajan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/12 19:10:20 UTC

[GSOC2018][ROCKETMQ-379] Support AMQP protocol for RocketMQ

Hi all,

I would like to contribute the above (Support AMQP protocol for RocketMQ)
project in GSOC2018. I have started a discussion on the Jira already.
Check here.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROCKETMQ-379?filter=12343065>

I'll continue the project discussion on this mail thread here after.

All of your valuable comments and guidance on this project are
highly appreciated and warmly welcome.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
R.Kasthuriraajan.
--
R.Kasthuriraajan.
Undergraduate student | Department of Computer Science,

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ratnasingam-kasthuriraajan-2a6892121/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ratnasingam-kasthuriraajan-2a6892121/>
stackoverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/users/8870269/kasthuriraajan?tab=profile
GitHub: https://github.com/kasthuriraajan
Medium: https://medium.com/@Kasthuriraajan

Re: [GSOC2018][ROCKETMQ-379] Support AMQP protocol for RocketMQ

Posted by Ratnasingam Kasthuriraajan <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yukon and Von,

First of all ,I'm really sorry to late reply.

Since I'm in the last days of my internship, I was a little busy with that
project last week. Due to that I could not able to continue the discussion
for a week. Please excuse me for that. Now I'm able to completely work with
this project with full involvement.

During these days I have learnt some message brokers which are already
support for AMQP and tried some examples.
Eg:-
1)WSO2 message broker - They support AMQP directly from their server.  They
have used Apache Qpid  for it.
2)Apache Active MQ :- They support AMQP using a transport connector. They
also used Apache Qpid for it.

After I read the documentation of Apache Qpid , I think we can use this
library for our AMQP  server implementation.  *What do you think**?*

I have given some implementation plan also in the proposal draft which is
in the following link  https://docs.google.com/
document/d/14iQ_Sq0z4khfyvL99_6KWNkSiqoHLPg6hm6KjTF1EMw/edit?usp=sharing.

Could you please have a look on it and give me your *feed back *?

Thank you.

Best regards
R.Kasthuriraajan.

Posted by Ratnasingam Kasthuriraajan <ka...@gmail.com>.