Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sr...@egovernments.org> on 2016/08/26 08:54:22 UTC

Does struts 2.5.2 supports javaassist 3.18.1

Does ognl breaks if i exclude 3.20.0-GA javaassist library from
struts-2.5.2 ? Hibernate version having dependency to javaassist 3.18.1-GA
so i'm expecting conflict between these two version.

Re: Does struts 2.5.2 supports javaassist 3.18.1

Posted by "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sr...@egovernments.org>.
Thanks Lukasz... yes we are using java 8... hope i can go head with
3.20.0-GA.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sr...@egovernments.org>.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.