Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/12 18:09:37 UTC

Please continue to use MyFaces 1.0.9 RC3

Thre is an error on the website that says that the 1.0.9 release is
official.  We hit a few snags in the process and there are a few ASF
rules that need to be followed before we can officially release.
Please be patient with us as this is our first release as an Apache
project.  Please use the RC3 build for now (or the nightly build.)  We
hope to have the official release up shortly.

(We're also having problems updating the website right now so sorry
about the confusion.)