Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today> on 2016/07/27 12:29:58 UTC

ACS 4.5.2 - VMware 5.5 VM migration

Hello,

    I have a setup with ACS 4.5.2 with Vmware 5.5 ( Basic setup without HA
), my problem is : how is possibile to migrate a VM from a host to another
Host, i tried to migrate but i see only volume migration also fail to start
becuase i don't have HA enabled.

Regards,

Cristian

Re: ACS 4.5.2 - VMware 5.5 VM migration

Posted by Sergey Levitskiy <Se...@autodesk.com>.
Migration from host to host only make sense if VM is in running state. In VMware based infra you need to have vmotion working properly for ACS to be able to migrate running VM
Thanks
Sergey
Sent from my iPhone