Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Er...@inventivedesigners.com on 2006/05/02 13:56:39 UTC

embedding documentation ?

Hi All,

Does anyone have some documentation thats relevant for embedding the
current releases ? I've looked at this a long time ago before the top
level directory project move (early 0.9 I think) and a lot of stuff has
been refactored since. Also since there are only installers in the current
releases I was wondering which jar files I needed. Any pointers would be
greatly appriciated.

With kind regards,
Erik

My aplogies if it has been asked before but I could not find a search
button on the mailing list archives ;-)

---------

Erik Vanherck  -  Product Delivery Manager
Inventive Designers
Visit http://www.inventivedesigners.com
Visit http://www.inventivedesigners.com/scriptura for Scriptura
information !

Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Erik_Vanherck@inventivedesigners.com

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular
Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer:

Re: embedding documentation ?

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You may have a look at:

https://svn.safehaus.org/repos/sandbox/apachecon/
https://svn.safehaus.org/repos/sandbox/apachecon-m2/

Currently the best option for developing for ApacheDS is using maven.
It will download necessary packages for you.

Cheers,

--
Ersin

--