Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/07/02 16:53:15 UTC

Assemblies, was: Building twice?

On 6/20/06, Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks to a tip from Dan, I tried this with a build of the assembly
> plugin from m2 trunk and the duplicate build issue was resolved. I've
> updated the module with the config but have not included it in the
> default build as I don't believe the plugin is generally available yet -
> once it is I will reinclude it.

The assembly plugin has been uploaded to maven's snapshot repo so I
have now included the assembly step in the build. The intention of
this module is to create distributable versions of the sca runtime,
the first being a simple standalone client containing the launcher.
Other assemblies (for example, ones for tomcat or equinoxe) can easily
be added as well. I hope this is a simpler alternative to the separate
distribution build that we had in M1.

--
Jeremy