Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Scott Cantor <ca...@osu.edu> on 2004/06/27 20:46:03 UTC

RE: XML Security C++

> My question is: Is there anyway I can use XML Security without using MFC?
> If that is so, how do I switch it off?

I would second this...the debug builds always pull in those AFX debugging things, and it can be really painful to deal with in some
projects, as well as being pretty out of date.

FWIW, it's not actually necessary to pull in MFC itself, but you do have to define _AFXDLL to get a debug build to link.

-- Scott

Re: XML Security C++

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
<GRIN>.  OK - I get the hint now!

All jokes aside - this has been driving me mad as well.  It seemed like
a good idea at the time.  I will disable in the next release.

BTW - The release build is built without MFC already.

Cheers,
	Berin