Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2003/03/04 18:03:13 UTC

RE: [OT] JavaScript: ActionForm Does Not Contain Dynamically Set Data

Please label JavaScript topics as [OT].

--
James Mitchell
Web Developer/Struts Evangelist

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought
which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Posted by Ray Madigan <ra...@madigans.org>.
I don't think this is just a javascript question - more like
how does one use javascript and struts together to create a
dynamic application.

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
LOL....whatever dude.  It takes a real loser to got from 'discussion' to
'personal attack'.

Posted by Art Vandalay <av...@yahoo.com>.
Mr. Police Man,

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.