Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2010/07/03 00:09:16 UTC

Re: OpenEJB 3.1.3

Picking this back up (see the question on the user list as to when 3.1.3 will be released).

Here's what I would like to get in before shipping 3.1.3 (post your list, if any):

 - The garbage collection related pooling features
 - JMX/Stats test coverage

And of course a clean TCK run.

Anything else?

-David

Re: OpenEJB 3.1.3

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David ! There's another one for tck:

I've uploaded a patch to it, could you please help review it ?

--
Shawn

Re: OpenEJB 3.1.3

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Re: OpenEJB 3.1.3

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 2, 2010, at 6:09 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> Picking this back up (see the question on the user list as to when 3.1.3 will be released).
>
> Here's what I would like to get in before shipping 3.1.3 (post your list, if any):
>
> - The garbage collection related pooling features
> - JMX/Stats test coverage
>
> And of course a clean TCK run.
>
> Anything else?

Looks like a good list, to me... IIRC, last time I looked there was a minor (I hope) TCK issue which was going to need to be resolved. I hadn't looked in any detail...

--kevan