Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Christopher Cheng <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/12 18:05:02 UTC

how to define jaxws:endpoint with same address but multiple ports?

I have implemented 2 clients with the same address, but different port names

    <jaxws:client name="{
http://webservices.mycompany.com/websvc}FarePortType"
        createdFromAPI="true">
        <jaxws:dataBinding>
         <bean class="org.apache.cxf.xmlbeans.XmlBeansDataBinding"/>
        </jaxws:dataBinding>
    </jaxws:client>
    <jaxws:client name="{
http://webservices.mycompany.com/websvc}RulesPortType"
        createdFromAPI="true">
        <jaxws:dataBinding>
         <bean class="org.apache.cxf.xmlbeans.XmlBeansDataBinding"/>
        </jaxws:dataBinding>
    </jaxws:client>

How could I define them in file cxf-servlet.xml of the server?

Re: how to define jaxws:endpoint with same address but multiple ports?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I'm a bit confused.    You have defined clients which are used to invoke
services running on servers, yet your question is about defining them in the
cxf-servlet which is for setting up servers.    Thus, I'm confused about what
you are trying to do.    Normally, the cxf-servlet would contain
jaxws:endpoint things for defining services.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: how to define jaxws:endpoint with same address but multiple ports?

Posted by jim ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
What do you mean the same address ? CXF publishes the service with the
following pattern address :
http://localhost:port/mycontext/services/fareservice.  Look at this
link for details :
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/servlet-transport.html