Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Konovalova, Svetlana" <sv...@intel.com> on 2006/10/13 15:50:28 UTC

[doc] can we add a unified conventions file?

Folks,

I’ve taken a close look at various unresolved cross-references.
Certain documents from classlib / drlvm modules contain references to so-called unified conventions <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/*checkout*/incubator/harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/vm/doc/conventions.htm?view=co> . Since this file is missing, unified conventions links are broken what is actually not good :( I have a copy of the aforementioned file, and if you approve, I can put it into both folders.
IMHO it would be nice to follow these conventions throughout the site… It’d improve out site for sure, will make it consistent and homogeneous☺.
How about that?

Best regards,
Sveta Konovalova