Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com> on 2005/04/22 16:16:13 UTC

RE: Struts 1.3 & DispatchAction. command question

Hello,
	In a scenario where I am using a DispatchChainAction
Where I have n methods, what could be good strategy to use
With Commons-Chain?
1) 1 command per method
2) 1 command for all method, where I pass a parameter
  saying what I want to do?

Anyone has any idea?

Thanx and regards
	marco

Re: Struts 1.3 & DispatchAction. command question

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.
If you do app for yourself, then I think it is for your liking. If you
want to create a library, then having one method processing all
commands allows you to define only one interface once and for all. On
the other hand, this interace would not define the possible commands,
it will be too flexible.