Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by "Nagalingam, Karthikeyan" <KA...@netapp.com> on 2016/03/10 00:17:57 UTC

Impala basics

Hello,

I am new to impala, my goal is to test join, aggregation against 2Million and 10Million records. can you please provide some documentation or website for starter ?

Regards,
Karthikeyan Nagalingam,
Technical Marketing Engineer ( Big Data Analytics)
Mobile: 919-376-6422

RE: Impala basics

Posted by "Nagalingam, Karthikeyan" <KA...@netapp.com>.
Thanks Henry, I will look into them and let you know if I have any more queries.

Regards,
Karthikeyan Nagalingam,
Technical Marketing Engineer ( Big Data Analytics)
For now, the best introduction is on the Cloudera website:

http://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/5-5-x/topics/impala.html

Impala is now an Apache project, so please forgive any references to Cloudera Impala that are in the process of being tidied.

--
Henry Robinson
Software Engineer

Re: Impala basics