Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Thomas Gagne <tg...@ix.netcom.com> on 2001/02/28 20:04:08 UTC

AddModule mod_xslt.c and LoadModule mod_xslt /usr/local/apache/mod_xslt.so

The instructions for configuring Xalan into Apache suggest the following two
lines should be necessary:

AddModule mod_xslt.c
LoadModule mod_xslt /usr/lib/apache/mod_xslt.so

But whenever I try them, I get an error starting Apache:

Syntax error on line 208 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot add module via name 'mod_xslt.c': not in list of loaded modules
.//apachectl start: httpd could not be started

If I try reversing the order I get:

Syntax error on line 208 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
.//apachectl start: httpd could not be started

What might I be doing wrong?

--
.tom