Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rohit <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/16 09:07:30 UTC

error in google product export.

Hi,

I think there is an error in googlebase product export.

if we export a single item, the code works OK, but when we try to export
multiple item to google base the code fails.

The probable error is with the way the multiple product ids are passed to
the java code for processing.

till sometime, the part of the FTL holding the multiple porductids were in
'[]' or second brackets, with a recent path they have been changed to '{}'
or third bracket. I am not sure if this causes the failure for the java code
to accept multiple items, but its the only change I noticed in Google base
recently.

I am using the latest SVN on a linux machine.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Rohit

Re: error in google product export.

Posted by rohit <ro...@yahoo.com>.
just checking is someone encountered similar problems. I couldn't find how to
change the quotes in the form, but couldn't do it, any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks

Rohit