Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Bruno René Santos <br...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/20 11:04:22 UTC

Add a new Header to a function

The service I am consuming needs to repeat a complex type on the header of
the request. Do I have to create a xml counterpart to the datatype created
by CXF or can I insert it as a Java type on the request header?

Regards

--
Bruno René Santos
Lisboa - Portugal

Re: Add a new Header to a function

Posted by Bruno René Santos <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The complex type was defined as an implicit header. So I user wsdl2java
with -exsh true and I was able to configure it afterwards.

Regards
Bruno

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,