Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2005/10/26 17:16:12 UTC

forceId on form

First, can you use EL in a forceId?

Second, is there a reason why there isn't a tomahawk 'form' tag that
allows forceId?

Dave Brondsema
Software Developer
Cornerstone University

Re: forceId on form

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
hm.

something like a layer in between, converting between client-side ids
and server-side ids you mean?

Yes, maybe. That would be a large change, though.

Open a jira on this, I'd say.

regards,

Martin

Re: forceId on form