Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Akos Maroy <ma...@euedge.com> on 2009/08/30 23:03:29 UTC

recovering svn repository?

Hi,

I have a corrupted subversion repository, where svnadmin verify tells me:

svnadmin: Decompression of svndiff data failed

I tried to run sfsfverify -f on the specific revision file, but to no
avail :( it always stops at the same part, and still tells me it's broken.

I have several up-to-date checked-out working copies of the repository,
so if only I could make the repository 'stable', even if some changesets
would be lost, I could just re-commit those changes to the repository
itself. but I can't seem to make this corrupt revision fixed.

what is the recommended methodology here? delete all revisions starting
with the corrupt one? can one 'omit' this corrupt revision somehow?

any help would be appreciated..

Akos