Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Shane Wood <sh...@cbm8bit.com> on 2014/04/03 04:52:06 UTC

One site only index.

I have indexed several site successfully.
Now i wish too index a new site and not update any other sites already
indexed.

I use Nutch 2.21 MYSQL 5.3  and Solr 4.7.0 how would you recommend i go
about indexing a new site only
if someone can give examples of command lines that would be amazingly
helpful.

Cheers
Shane.

Re: One site only index.

Posted by Bayu Widyasanyata <bw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shane,

The regex-urlfilter.txt will exclude "someurl.com" when you do a/multiple
cycle of "inject > generate > fetch > parse > update > solrupdate" process.
The regex-urlfilter.txt will also affects on "updatedb" and "solrindex"
steps with "-filter" as parameter applied.

Regards,

--
wassalam,
[bayu]