Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bernd Fehling <be...@uni-bielefeld.de> on 2010/10/11 16:16:31 UTC

KStemmer for Solr

Because I'm using solr from trunk and not from lucid imagination
I was missing KStemmer. So I decided to add this stemmer to my installation.

After some modifications KStemmer is now working fine as stand-alone.
Now I have a KStemmerFilter.
Next will be to write the KStemmerFilterFactory.

I would place the Factory in "lucene-solr/solr/src/java/org/apache/solr/analysis/"
to the other Factories, but where to place the Filter?

Does it make sense to place the Filter somewhere under
"lucene-solr/modules/analysis/common/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/" ?
But this is for Lucene and not Solr...

Or should I place the Filter in a subdirectory of the Factories?

Any suggestion for me?

Regards,
Bernd