Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/04/11 17:37:32 UTC

Which samples work?

Ok, so back in from Easter hols and I've debugged through the Calculator
sample with the newly organized trunk. You guys have been busy! I'd like to
get some more of the samples on line and hence learn more about how it
works. I was thinking of having a crack at composite-impl because this looks
like it doesn't have complicated bindings. Is this a good one to pick? Is
someone else working on it?

Regards

Simon

Re: Which samples work?

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On 4/11/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> wrote:

> Simon Laws wrote:
> > Ok, so back in from Easter hols and I've debugged through the Calculator
> > sample with the newly organized trunk. You guys have been busy! I'd
> > like to
> > get some more of the samples on line and hence learn more about how it
> > works. I was thinking of having a crack at composite-impl because this
> > looks
> > like it doesn't have complicated bindings. Is this a good one to pick?
> Is
> > someone else working on it?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Simon
> >

> Yes, it looks like a good one to me. Once bindings have been brought
> back up then we'll be able to run many more samples, but for now it's
> probably best to start with the samples that only exercise composition
> and Java components.
>
> --
> Jean-Sebastien

> great - thanks jean-sebastien. I'll give it a go.

Simon

Re: Which samples work?

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.