Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by David Thompson <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/28 05:24:19 UTC

Facelets: JSF Component Framework

Has anyone utilized the Facelets app?

https://facelets.dev.java.net/

The author's blog entry - http://hookom.blogspot.com/2005/05/facelets.html

Looking for JSFcomponent framework rather than Tapestry.

btw...he also has an interesting blog on "Model 3" architecture.

http://hookom.blogspot.com/2005/02/model-3-architecture.html

Thanks,

Dave (this mail list is the best! - Kudos everyone)

Re: Facelets: JSF Component Framework

Posted by David Thompson <da...@gmail.com>.
Gracious para esta!

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.