Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by da...@chaosreigns.com on 2011/04/15 03:19:30 UTC

Daily builds of SpamAssassin for Ubuntu

I believe I have daily builds properly set up for Ubuntu.  To use it:

apt-get install python-software-properties # the add-apt-repository command
add-apt-repository ppa:darxus/spamassassin-daily
apt-get update
apt-get install spamassassin spamc

It's building for Karmic (9.10), Lucid (10.04), Maverick (10.10), and
Natty (11.04).  I've only tested it on Lucid.

It's automatically pulling the SA source from trunk, then copying over the
debian and pkgrules directories from the Ubuntu package (minus a patch),
and building.

I am currently running this on my server.  I'm basically the only user, so
not a huge risk.

Anybody else running anything newer than 3.3.1?

--
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
 - Emiliano Zapata, Mexican Revolution Leader