Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Martin Holzner <mh...@novell.com> on 2004/02/24 21:50:55 UTC

release date and xerces dependencies for the next xalan-j release

Hi there !

I need a xalan jar with the fix for bug #24278, but would hate to distribute my own version of the jar.
I just tested with the latest cvs sources and the fix works.

Is there any planned release date (even a ball park) for the next release of xalan-j?

Thanks in advance !

-Martin

>>> <Ju...@t-systems.com> 2/24/2004 11:21:12 AM >>>
Thank you, Morris

Posted by Henry Zongaro <zo...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Martin,

     We're hoping to have Xalan-J 2.6.0 released by the end of this week.

Thanks,

Henry
Henry Zongaro      Xalan development
mailto:zongaro@ca.ibm.com