Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Izzo, Graziano" <GI...@na.atos.it> on 2001/02/06 16:21:20 UTC

max inactive time session

Do you kwnow the max inactive time
- live of a session object session of cocoon1.7.4?

Re: max inactive time session

Posted by Michael Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.
This is determined by your servlet container.  In Tomcat it's in the web.xml
file of your webapp.

Posted by Klaus Drechsler <dr...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

Do you kwnow the max inactive time
- live of a session object session of cocoon1.7.4?

I am not sure if this is true for every servlet container, but I am using
T4b1 and C2 and the max. inactive time is set to 1800 seconds (which is 30
minutes ;)). But this should be independet from Cocoon, because cocoon has
nothing to do with it!

Bye,
  Klaus
--
Farewell! I will omit no opportunity
That may convey my greetings, love, to thee.