Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ted Jones <Tj...@metamatrix.com> on 2006/12/13 21:35:42 UTC

Axis 1.* to Axis2 Migration Question

I have a web service in Axis 1.3 that is defined using the following
deployment descriptor:

<service name="myservice" provider="java:MSG">

<parameter name="allowedMethods" value="executeMyService"/>

<parameter name="className" value="com.soap.service.MyWebService"/>

</service>

The method (executeMyService) accepts the soap request and response
envelopes as arguments. What is the parallel implementation for Axis2?

TIA,

Ted Jones

Re: Axis 1.* to Axis2 Migration Question

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
This is a good place to start:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/migration.html

HTH,