Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org> on 2022/09/09 15:08:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink PMC Member - Martijn Visser

Hi everyone,

I'm very happy to announce that Martijn Visser has joined the Flink PMC!

Martijn has helped the community in many different ways over the past
months. Externalizing the connectors from the Flink repo to their own
repository, continously updating dependencies, and performing other
project-wide refactorings. He is constantly coordinating contributions,
connecting stakeholders, finding committers for contributions, driving
release syncs, and helping in making the ASF a better place (e.g. by
using Matomo an ASF-compliant tracking solution for all projects).

Congratulations and welcome, Martijn!

Cheers,
Timo Walther
(On behalf of the Apache Flink PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink PMC Member - Martijn Visser

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Martijn!
Best,
Yun
From:weijie guo <gu...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2022 Sep. 14 (Wed.) 16:09
To:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink PMC Member - Martijn Visser
Congratulations, Martijn!
Best regards,
Weijie
Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org> 于2022年9月14日周三 15:52写道:

Posted by weijie guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Martijn!

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Martijn!

Posted by Lincoln Lee <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Martijn!

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Qingsheng Ren <re...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Martijn!

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Martijn!

Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com> 于2022年9月10日周六 19:01写道:

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink PMC Member - Martijn Visser

Posted by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Martijn!

Posted by Geng Biao <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Martijn!