Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sirish_Chandra <Si...@mahindrasatyam.com> on 2010/07/01 12:35:43 UTC

RE: geting Error in JDBC Connection Configuration

I am getting the Error Like this:

Response message: java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection..

Bellow I have given the details. I was trying to solve it, I did some googling but not getting where to hit.

Can you please give me some suggestion, those who may be come across this type of problem, so that I can proceed further.

Any help is appreciable.

Thanks & regards,
Sirish

Posted by Felix Frank <ff...@mpexnet.de>.
Make sure that
1. IP / Port are actually correct
2. the Jmeter machine can actually connect to said IP/Port combination

Can Jmeter make other (say, HTTP) connections?

HTH
Felix

On 07/01/2010 12:35 PM, Sirish_Chandra wrote:
> I am getting the Error Like this:
>
> Response message: java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection..
>
> Bellow I have given the details. I was trying to solve it, I did some googling but not getting where to hit.
>
> Can you please give me some suggestion, those who may be come across this type of problem, so that I can proceed further.
>
> Any help is appreciable.
>
> Thanks & regards,
> Sirish

MPeX.net GmbH / Werner-Voß-Damm 62 / D-12101 Berlin / Germany
MPeXnetworks / www.mpexnetworks.de
Tel: ++49-30-78097 180 / Fax: ++49-30-78097 181

Sitz, Registergericht: Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 76688
Geschäftsführer: Lars Bräuer, Gregor Lawatscheck