Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Jim Seipp <Ji...@avid.com> on 2007/04/11 16:20:25 UTC

makefile

Hi Dinesh,

Can you please tell me where I find the files to download and reference
in the build makefile? I am not sure where these files originate.

OPENSSL_BIN_DIR = E:\OpenSSL
LIBCURL_BIN_DIR = E:\libcurl-7.15.1-msvc-win32-ssl-0.9.8a-zlib-1.2.3

Thanks,

Jim

Re: makefile

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Jim Seipp wrote:

>Hi Dinesh,
>
>Can you please tell me where I find the files to download and reference
>in the build makefile? I am not sure where these files originate.
>
>OPENSSL_BIN_DIR = E:\OpenSSL
>LIBCURL_BIN_DIR = E:\libcurl-7.15.1-msvc-win32-ssl-0.9.8a-zlib-1.2.3

OpenSSL and libcurl are optional. You do not need them to build the
basic default setup.

Samisa...