Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by João Luz <jl...@sinfic.pt> on 2006/07/19 13:24:06 UTC

Problems with http endpoint

Hi all,

We've choose servicemix to be the masterpiece for our integration project. But if I can't solve the problem described bellow my direct chief will change the strategy and we must remove servicemix and start using mule.

The problem is that we can't obtain the wsdl for our webservices via servicemix. We are using servicemix as standalone. We have installed http component and deployed a service unit that contains the following http-endpoints.

<http:endpoint service="htest:Consumer" endpoint="ConsumerEndpoint"
               targetService="htest:Provider"
               targetEndpoint="ProviderEndpoint"
               role="consumer"
               locationURI="http://localhost:4044/Consumer/"
               wsdlResource="url:http://localhost:3001/DRCIEWeb/xservices/HelloWorld?wsdl"
               defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out" />
<http:endpoint service="htest:Provider"
               endpoint="ProviderEndpoint"
               role="provider"
               locationURI="http://localhost:3001/DRCIEWeb/xservices/HelloWorld"
               wsdlResource="url:http://localhost:3001/DRCIEWeb/xservices/HelloWorld?wsdl"/>

If we try to obtain wsdl (like the servicemix documentation tells) http://localhost:4044/Consumer/?wsdl, we are redirected to http://localhost:4044/Consumer/main.wsdl which is a http 404 (Not Found Error). We suppose that this redirect is made on o.a.sm.http.processors.ConsumerProcessor.

HelloWorld is a XFire WebService and yes the http://localhost:3001/DRCIEWeb/xservices/HelloWorld?wsdl retrieves the wsdl like expected.

I hope that we can solve this problem today. I really don't want to move to Mule or other ESB.

Thanks a lot,