Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jon Skeet <jo...@peramon.com> on 2002/10/07 13:37:55 UTC

[Lang] Repost of StringReplace code as attachment

Unfortunately I'd forgotten that Outlook might mess up the formatting
somewhat - please find the whole class (my personal string utility class
:) attached.

Jon

Re: [Lang] Repost of StringReplace code as attachment

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Or you could use fentun....
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: [Lang] Repost of StringReplace code as attachment

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.