Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Danny Chan <da...@apache.org> on 2021/11/29 08:31:08 UTC

[VOTE] Release 0.10.0, release candidate #2

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #2 for the version 0.10.0,
as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the release

[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:

* JIRA release notes [1],

* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be
deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with
fingerprint 9A48922F682AB05D1AE4A3E7C2931E4BDB03D5AE [3],

* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],

* source code tag "release-0.10.0-rc2" [5],

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,

Release Manager

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12322822&version=12350285

[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hudi/hudi-0.10.0-rc2/

[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hudi/KEYS

[4]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehudi-1047/org/apache/hudi/

[5] https://github.com/apache/hudi/tree/release-0.10.0-rc2

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.10.0, release candidate #2

Posted by Danny Chan <da...@apache.org>.
The vote has been canceled, so I will prepare RC#3 soon.

Best,
Danny

Danny Chan <da...@apache.org> 于2021年11月29日周一 下午4:31写道: