Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Robert Liguori <cx...@gliesian.com> on 2011/09/14 04:55:41 UTC

CXF Branding

Considering this issue:

Make a logo

Does anyone like the attached image for the CXF branding?  It's from
the CXFlogos1023.pdf attachment in the JIRA issue.

I like it because:

1) It's similar to what is being used now
2) It's simple and easy to reproduce
3) It has a fold, that could be representative of the CXF services
framework 'folding' nicely into other frameworks such as Spring.

Thx,
Robert

Re: CXF Branding

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I did add a note to the JIRA to mention that none of the samples there really
meet the new Apache branding guidelines and thus they all would require some
level of rework.   Not something I have time to do, but if you do, great.  :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org