Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by co...@runbox.com on 2004/06/04 02:21:40 UTC

Error Viewing Installed Services

Hi, where's the AXIS "services" directory under Tomcat 5.0.25?  At this time, I'm getting an error message when I try to list the registered web services:

Entered:  URL:  http://localhost:8080/axis/
Selected:  View

BEGIN ERROR:

HTTP Status 404 - /axis/servlet/AxisServlet

type Status report

message /axis/servlet/AxisServlet

description The requested resource (/axis/servlet/AxisServlet) is not available.

END ERROR:

BTW, I have installed AXIS 1.1 RC2 and I cannot locate "servlet" or "services" directories under the "axis" directory.  Is there another distribution that I should be downloading in
addition to AXIS 1.1 RC2.  If anyone has any ideas, please let me know and thanks in
advance.

-Conrad