Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/13 11:00:54 UTC

Updating Document Score With Payload of Multivalued Field?

Here is my case;

I have a field at my schema named *elmo_field*. I want that *elmo_field* should
have multiple values and multiple payloads. i.e.

dorothy|0.46
sesame|0.37
big bird|0.19
bird|0.22

When a user searches for a keyword i.e. *dorothy* I want to add 0.46 to
score. If user searches for *big bird *0.19 and if user searches for *bird *
0.22

I mean I will make a search on my index at my other fields of solr schema.
 And I will make another search (this one is an exact match search) at
*elmo_field* at same time and if matches something I will increase score
with payloads.

How can I do that: adding something to score at multivalued payload (with a
nested query or not) and do you have any other ideas to achieve that?

Re: Updating Document Score With Payload of Multivalued Field?

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Any ideas?

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
PS: I use Solr 4.5.1