Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Grant Edwards <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/30 22:38:03 UTC

selectAttribute

Hi,

Mabye its late, mabye I am a bit slow but either way I need a bit of help.

xmlbeans-2.3.0

RoomRates roomRates = roomStayArray[i].getRoomRates();

If I have a look at the contents of roomRates it looks something like
the following bit of xml:

<RoomRate RoomTypeCode="B" RatePlanCode="Rack" NumberOfUnits="6"
RatePlanType="13" xmlns="http://www.opentravel.org/OTA/2003/05"
<Rates>
  <Rate UnitMultiplier="1" RateTimeUnit="Day">
  </Rate>
</Rates>
</RoomRate>

I am trying to get hold of the attributes of RoomRate and their
associated value, for example RoomTypeCode="B".

The code below returns a null, why?

XmlObject roomTypeCode = roomRates.selectAttribute("", "RoomTypeCode");

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Grant Edwards