Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by KhajaAsmath Mohammed <md...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/23 19:04:37 UTC

Query Record processor

Hi,

I am looking for some information on how to check datatypes of the data and
load transform them accordingly. I am okay to use any other processor to.

My req:

Check if column is Integer, if integer then load to _INT column else null
value
Check if column length is > 256, if more than 256 load to _Text column else
load to varchar column.

I am assuming we can use case statements and length in query record but not
able to get the syntax. Any help is appreciated

Thanks,
Asmath

Re: Query Record processor

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.