Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jim O'Callaghan <ji...@peritussolutions.com> on 2010/06/11 15:52:02 UTC

IE8 and grid inPlace

I'm seeing an issue with an inPlace grid under IE8 where clicking the pager
sends a request I can see to the server but the grid / pager is not
refreshed.  If I manually hit refresh afterward the grid correctly displays
the selected page and the correct pager entry is highlighted.  This works
fine with the same page under various versions of FF and IE8 in
compatability mode.  Has anyone else experienced this scenario?

Regards,

Jim.

RE: IE8 and grid inPlace

Posted by Jim O'Callaghan <jc...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Unfortunately not - nothing in the IE8 dev tools console output.  I can see
the ajax call from the pager hit the server (logging output present in the
called method), but the grid won't update until I hit F5 - it's as if the
event just stops before completing.  The meta tag:

... will have to do for now.  I'll look into it further when I have more
time, hopefully before I have to take advantage of any of the newer IE8
features.

Regards,
Jim.

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

RE: IE8 and grid inPlace

Re: IE8 and grid inPlace

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

RE: IE8 and grid inPlace

Posted by Jim O'Callaghan <jc...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Please ignore the query below.  Just found some references to:

... in the list.  This will have to do for now.

Regards,
Jim.

RE: IE8 and grid inPlace