Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Francesco Furfari <fr...@isti.cnr.it> on 2006/10/10 14:28:34 UTC

Re: Source file header updates -- CHANGES

Hi all,
I have updated the page created by Richard

The old link is not more valid and you should use :
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Subprojects+Release+Status

bests,
francesco

Posted by Francesco Furfari <fr...@isti.cnr.it>.
Hi stephane,

I'm going to answer by JIRA so we can keep track better of these issues

francesco

ps:
the apache server is out of service for the moment, that's because you
don't find the reference.

Posted by st...@insa-lyon.fr.

--
Stephane Frenot - Associate professor |
CITI/INRIA Ares - INSA lyon           | mailto:stephane.frenot@insa-lyon.fr

Re: Source file header updates -- CHANGES

Posted by Francesco Furfari <fr...@isti.cnr.it>.
Hi Stephan,
 I was playing with your code ;-)  .... so I incidentally noticed that
in a few of your subprojects problems still remain.
Probably you have forgotten to update the headers in the
"mosgi.console.component" project,
but in mosgi.jmx.* projects you report the "Copyright (C) MX4J." even is
you have updated the ASL headers.

I think that you should to move the copyright  in the notice file and
eventually to add the original license file in your project root.
Take a look at http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#3party,
the point 2. of the *notice file* section tell about the using of notice
file for reporting the rest of copyrights.
Among the faq there's a notice example:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/example-NOTICE.txt

ciao
francesco

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Cool, thanks for doing...now I just need to find time to fill in my
stuff!! :-)

-> richard