Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mikhail malamud <mi...@drexel.edu> on 2001/02/11 03:44:28 UTC

source build and mod_jk

Hello -
I built tomcat from 3.2.1 source files. Tomcat runs smoothly. Thanks
guys. I cant find mod_jk.  even though mod_jk how-to says that it should
be "somewhere there." Perhaps I skipped something during the built. If
anyone can tell me where is mod_jk or where are the sources to compile
it, I will be super duper thankful. Thanks.

RE: source build and mod_jk

Posted by mikhail malamud <mi...@drexel.edu>.
Thanks a lot Jan. I already referred to your page and figured it out.
Thanks once again.

You do not say which OS you are using. Is you use Solaris or Linux, you
may
want to check:
    http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/UNIX/apache/
I give prescriptions how to compile mod_jk, and how to get it...

Re: source build and mod_jk

Posted by Jan Labanowski <jk...@ccl.net>.