Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@mappingsoft.com> on 2002/11/21 15:42:03 UTC

Tagging JK2_2_0_2

Hi,

There has been lots of changes since 2.0.1 like:

- Regular expressions for uri mapping
- Duplicating global directives
- Fixing POST on JNI
- etc...

I'm planning to tag the JK2 on Monday 25th.

Any objections to that?

Also we still need to do a lot of work on the docs (hope that John will
help us here finally ;).

MT.

Re: Tagging JK2_2_0_2

Posted by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com>.
+1

I'll try to add a bit more documentation ( and re-test ) the
config stuff ( reloading etc ) as well as the chunked fix.

Costin

Re: Tagging JK2_2_0_2

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Mladen Turk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There has been lots of changes since 2.0.1 like:
>
> - Regular expressions for uri mapping
> - Duplicating global directives
> - Fixing POST on JNI
> - etc...
>
> I'm planning to tag the JK2 on Monday 25th.
>
> Any objections to that?

I have some patches to commit. I will mail when I have finished.

RE: Tagging JK2_2_0_2

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@mappingsoft.com>.

Cool, thx.

MT.

> [...]