Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2012/04/25 03:48:11 UTC

Branch 0.9 maven snapshots?

Looks like there is no maven snapshots build setup for the 0.9 branch yet.

Can we have this setup similar to what is available for the 0.8 branch? Or switch that to build 0.9 instead?

Thanks,
Thomas

Re: Branch 0.9 maven snapshots?

Posted by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com>.
I created a new build job for 0.9.1-SNAPSHOTS here:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Hive-0.9.0-SNAPSHOT-h0.21/

I'm also looking at the logs to try to figure out what's wrong with the
0.9.0-SNAPSHOT build.

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Carl,

--