Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sunil Sheshadri <ss...@cisco.com> on 2004/06/14 08:42:51 UTC

How to invoke Maximize button.

Hi,
I have velocity portlet built. In my vm, I have a link (more). On click of
link, the portlet has to be shown in maximized mode. How to achieve it?
Any code snippets? In action class what needs to be done??

Regards,
Sunil.

Not returning to home page. ????

Posted by Sunil Sheshadri <ss...@cisco.com>.
Hi,

If I execute the following command in customize page. It is not returning to
home page and it stays in the same customize page. Any idea what could be
the problem ?

((JetspeedRunData)rundata).setCustomized(null);
 ActionLoader.getInstance().exec(rundata, "controls.EndCustomize");

Regards,
Sunil.

Re: How to invoke Maximize button.

Posted by cy...@almacenes-paris.cl.