Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by chaohua wang <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/09 01:07:16 UTC

it is ok to change defaultBankSize=1 in SequenceUtil.java file?

Hi Folks,

When i restarted my sever, then place an order, i found the order id jumped
from 11010 to 11020. i know the reason it is defaultBankSize=10. can i
change it to  defaultBankSize=1?
thanks,

Chwang

Re: it is ok to change defaultBankSize=1 in SequenceUtil.java file?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "chaohua wang" <ch...@gmail.com>
> Thank you very much.
> Could you tell me the reason why defaultBankSize=10 as default?

Performance (caching)

>there is any other concerns?

Any

Jacques

Posted by chaohua wang <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much.
Could you tell me the reason why defaultBankSize=10 as default? there is any
other concerns?

Posted by vaibhav londhe <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Chwang,