Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com> on 2012/10/02 12:38:25 UTC

Patch: Enhanced @Policy support for bean references

Hi,

I have submitted a patch against 2.7 to support bean references in the
@Policy annotations.

For instance this syntax is now supported:

@Policies({
        @Policy(uri = "#InternalTransportAndUsernamePolicy", placement
= Policy.Placement.PORT_TYPE_OPERATION_INPUT)
    })
    @WebMethod(operationName = "Ping")
    void ping();

I also fixed a bug (well what I consider a bug) where if you reference
the same external policy file twice it will now create a policy
reference both times, whereas previously
it would just ignore second and subsequent references.

Any chance one of the devs could review my contribution for 2.7.0?