Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "J. W. Ballantine" <jw...@homer.att.com> on 2003/07/09 17:44:06 UTC

cocoon-2.1M3 Build

I'm new to cocoon and trying to build cocoon-2.1M3.  When I read
the 2.1 install documentation , it states that "build webapp" will
create a cocoon.war in the ./build/cocoon dir, but what I find there
is a jar file.

Am I missing something or is the 2.1M3 build broken???

Thanks

Jim

Re: cocoon-2.1M3 Build

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Ah, thanks. This is already fixed in the sources (and in the generated
pages if you download Cocoon 2.1m3. Only a website update is missing.

Joerg

Re: cocoon-2.1M3 Build

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
I know, Jacob !
That was to point out were was this wrong indication :)

--
Olivier

RE: cocoon-2.1M3 Build

Posted by Jacob L E Blain Christen <ja...@entheal.com>.

Re: cocoon-2.1M3 Build

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
            That's right !

--
Olivier BILLARD
Société Jouve

The present email and all information included therein do not constitute a legal agreement accorded by Jouve. All legal agreements must be formulated in writing on paper by a legal representative of JOUVE. If you have received this email by mistake, please inform us of that fact and destroy the email and any documents it might contain. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: cocoon-2.1M3 Build

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hello Jim,

--