Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by David Bau <da...@bea.com> on 2003/09/29 17:46:09 UTC

JAM checkin...

Scott,

Can you take a peek at the jam checkin again?  Couple things:
(1) The package should be org.apache.xmlbeans.impl..., rather than
org.apache.xbeans...
(2) I didn't get any files from cvs - just dirs - can you send them through?

Thanks Scott (and thanks Patrick!)

David

Re: JAM checkin...

Posted by Scott Ziegler <zi...@bea.com>.
Yes.  I'll try again shortly.

When I realized #1 and I didn't bother fixing #2...

--Scott

Re: JAM checkin...

Posted by Scott Ziegler <zi...@bea.com>.
Yes.  I'll try again shortly.