Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/02/27 06:48:42 UTC

Flash player 11.2 release candidate issue

Hi,

Looks like the Flash Player 11.1 release candidate playerglobal.swc doesn't compile with apache flex SDK. release 5 of the 11.2 flash player worked fine. No idea why at this stage.

The new playerglobal swc is here:
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashplatformruntimes/flashplayer11-2/flashplayer11-2_p6_playerglobal_022712.swc

Anyone want to take a look and find out what the issue is?

I'm off to give my talk on "Apache Flex - The Way Forward" at the Sydney Adobe Platform Group.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Logo type?

Posted by Omar Gonzalez <om...@gmail.com>.
Hah, I have no idea who did that but beside the typo the logo is the wrong
logo. :)

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org

Re: Logo type?

Posted by Duane Nickull <du...@uberity.com>.
http://vimeo.com/37364265

Maybe Gartner will create us a new quadrant???

ROTFL!!  I love the logo and looked at if for 3 days without noticing.

Überity.com
President & COO
Adobe LiveCycle ES Consultant Services
http://www.uberity.com
Blog | http://technoracle.blogspot.com
Twitter | @Uberity @duanechaos

Re: Logo type?

Posted by Omar Gonzalez <om...@gmail.com>.

Logo type?

Posted by Duane Nickull <du...@uberity.com>.
Hey all.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post.  The recently launched
Apache Flex logo talks about

Cross Plaftom Developing

I am assuming someone meant to say "platform"?

Überity.com
President & COO
Adobe LiveCycle ES and Flex Consultant Services