Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/13 18:41:38 UTC

Board report

Our board report is due on Monday. Here is what I propose sending:

-----------------------
Board Report for Jan 2008

Notable Happenings
We elected a new committer - Andreas Veithen

Export controls
We updated the http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/ page with
Apache Synapse information, and informed the US export controls.
Our next release will include the cryptography information in the README.

Progress on TLP
The Infra team did a fantastic job helping us finish off the TLP move
(Thanks Joe et al!), and we got the
new website in place, moved SVN and updated the main www.apache.org
site. The PR went out with the help of Jim,
Sally and the PRC, and was picked up by a number of news sites and blogs.

We also did a 1.1.1 release including improved clustering support plus
numerous other improvements. Unfortunately there was
a slight hiccup with the Maven distribution, so we also ended up doing
a 1.1.2 release.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle