Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Ilias Kapouranis <ik...@csd.auth.gr> on 2013/05/03 15:16:50 UTC

Re: SAXParseException &# chain jobs

Hello again,

   i finally solved it! I was reading the parameters from a file, so
the problem had to do something with the encoding of the file. So I
just added a .trim() at my parameter variable when I was assigning it
to the job and it worked!

   I now have another question. Is there a way to sort the messages
that come to a vertex before the vertex reads them?

   Thanks again!

Posted by Ηλίας Καπουράνης <ik...@csd.auth.gr>.
Thanks ^^

  well i ll try to explain. Suppose we have vertices 1,2 and 3 and as
messages we have an integer. At superstep 1,
vertex 1 sends to 3 the messages {4},{5},{6} and vertex 2 sends to 3 the
messages {1},{4},{8}. Is there a way to sort
these messages before vertex 3 reads them at superstep 2? So when all
the messages are read with messages.next(),
the order of "appearence" would be {1},{4},{4},{5},{6} and {8}.

Στις 4/5/2013 4:50 πμ, ο/η Edward J. Yoon έγραψε:

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Congratz :-)